FLR has an agreement with BlueJeans that allows for access to their suite of videoconference services for our partners and affiliates. FLR’s license allows for simultaneous sessions shared among the participants of our network. The service is provided at no cost to all FLR equity partners and affiliates. Here are some of the highlights of the service:
- Available to FLR equity partners and affiliates.
- Meetings can be scheduled up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Up to 100 participants per meeting.
- Ability to record meetings.
- Meetings may be used for administrative purposes only (meetings, conferences, small group training, etc.).
- Regrettably, sessions may not be used for classroom instruction.
To set up your one-time meeting:
- Meetings must be set up through the special FLR/BlueJeans portal (instructions below).
- Meeting host requests are accepted based upon availability and are on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Requestor can create and manage scheduled meeting, including changing dates, times, and invitees.
- Compatible with web browser, smartphones, tablets, iPads, room systems.
Option available to reserve a Dedicated Host
While FLR’s BlueJeans service is intended to provide rotating access to a broad pool of meeting licenses, we have the ability to assign a limited number of Dedicated Hosts to partners or affiliates whose anticipated usage justifies assigning a portion of the pool to them. Dedicated Hosts assigned under this option will remain active subject to periodic evaluation. If you would like to explore your options for using these dedicated host licenses, please inquire with your Business Development Manager. As the number of simultaneous use licenses is limited, our ability to assign dedicated hosts will depend on the number of requests we receive. Limitations may be necessary under this option to ensure FLR remains in compliance with the FLR-BlueJeans licensing agreement.
A Dedicated Host is a uniquely identified “username” assigned to an FLR Participant for use over an open-ended period of time. In assigning a Designated Host the following requirements must be met:
- The request for a Designated Host (including the length of time to be used, contact information of a host administrator) must be provided in writing and approved by FLR.
- The host administrator (i.e., the person managing the Dedicated Host) must have a valid email address within the requestor’s network domain.
- The number of unique hosts initially allocated to affiliates determined on several variables including size and scope of the affiliate.
- The length of time a Designated Host is to be made available must be approved by FLR. Subject to review, FLR may extend the length of time.
- Usage of a Designated Host must be in compliance with the FLR/BlueJeans licensing agreement and the BlueJeans acceptable use policy:
- FLR BlueJeans Video Conferencing services may be used for administrative purposes only (i.e., meeting, conferences, small group training, etc.). This service is not to be used for on-line classes.
Ready to get started with BlueJeans?
About Blue Jeans (www.bluejeans.com):
The Blue Jeans platform extends high quality video collaboration beyond the boundaries of specialized conference rooms. Finally, you have access to everyone you want to meet. BlueJeans can bridge together business and consumer video conferencing solutions, enabling you to collaborate more effectively with colleagues and partners.
System Agnostic. BlueJeans harmonizes with most business and consumer video conferencing endpoints. Just tell everyone to BYOD (bring your own device) to your meeting.
Content and Video Sharing. Share everything from slides to trailers to budget tracking spreadsheets with all participants in your meeting. Blue Jeans helps you to collaborate effectively and globally with anyone, on any device.
Cloud-based. All you need is a video conferencing device and someone to meet; we’ll take care of the rest. Expensive infrastructure, complicated configurations and “pre-meeting practice drills” can be checked at the door.
Scalable and Secure. Invite up to 100 people from anywhere in the world to connect with confidence to this secure service.